Saturday, December 17, 2011

When I Reflect About My Collegial, Professional Learning Community

Three consequences of my experience being a part of a caring, collaborative learning community for my professional growth and development:


(1) I have been empowered!
(2) I have been motivated!
(3) I have been encouraged!


One goal for using this collegial experience to enhance my advocacy, policy, and/or system development work on behalf of young children, families, and the early childhood community:


To continue to raise awareness! If families are unaware of the resources available to them, then much of our work as advocates is being wasted. I plan to continue to advocate for a collaberative system because it has been proven invaluable from the research I have done in this course.


I would like to say good luck to my fellow colleagues and thank you for all of your extremely helpful input throughout this course. A very special thanks to Dr. D as well; there have been countless instances where she has been a huge source of encouragement and insight and that will follow me for years to come. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment