Saturday, January 7, 2012

Advocacy Action Overview

I am so glad to be continuing this journey with all of you. We have all grown so much and I'm sure it will continue with this course as well. I have not actually had the pleasure of working in the Early Childhood field yet but will be taking the GACE exam in March. I want to start off as a substitute teacher for Elementary grades and possibly work my way into full-time teaching. I start a new tutoring job tomorrow in which I will be tutoring a 4th grade girl and a 5th grade girl. I am so thrilled to have this opportunity and truly feel it will be as beneficial to me as it will be to them. I plan to take everything I have learned with this degree thus far and put it into action. Good luck to all of you in your advocacy efforts and heres to another great course together!

No comments:

Post a Comment